Spent 9 months under the advice of experts QSA global company, so far the company HACCP system has worked effectively, the hazards are identified and controlled by the HACCP plan through the program SSOP decided to limit to the lowest level of hazard likely to occur or implicit in all of the products are processed at the company.
Staff always strictly implement the regulations in the manufacturing sector to ensure food safety:
- Wear protective labor participation production.
- Personal hygiene before entering the production area.
- Do not wear jewelry, personal items in the manufacturing sector.
- No smoking, spitting, nose picking, so long nails in the manufacturing sector.
- Individuals with high fever, cough, diarrhea, flu, injury bleeding, infection, ... not participate directly processed products.
Companies are aware of the quality and safety of the product is crucial for the existence and development. The company proposed policy: "The quality of the product and the safety of the consumers to decide the existence and sustainable development of the company"
The entire staff of the company has done the following:
- Commitment to providing products of good quality and safety.
- Do not stop learning and training to improve their professional skills.
- Maintain and continuously improve the management system of food safety standard HACCP.
On October 22, 2010, our Company granted a certificate of Systems Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point HACCP by the General Department of Standardization, Metrology and Quality Vietnam.
This is achieved initial results for the company to maintain and improve the management system to improve product quality and meet the requirements of social and community safety and hygiene foods. On behalf of company, we would like to thank the consultant company dedicated global QSA has helped us achieve this HACCP certification.
The other informations:
Seminar “Traceability and production of organic honey”.
Meeting team leaders of “Clean Beekeepers Club” in 2010.
Tour Da Nang - Hue - Phong Nha, Ke Bang in 2010
Ceremony commended “Learning Good - Good Life” 2010.
The 11th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.